Become a Maslow Certified Culture Coach
If leadership coaching is about unleashing our leadership potential, culture coaching is about unleashing organizational potential. We have developed North America’s first Organizational Culture Coaching Program, focusing exclusively on culture dynamics of large corporations.
If you are an HR professional, seasoned, or executive leader, or an accredited coach working within organizations, our ICF accredited Culture Coaching program is for you! This program is focused on building the knowledge and skills needed for coaching towards a self-actualizing workplace culture. We focus on employee engagement, employee experience, and employee value proposition.
The Culture Coaching Program (Module 3) provides participants with Continuing Coach Education credits (CCEs) through the International Coaching Federation (ICF). This means that upon completion of Module 3, ICF accredited coaches will gain 40 credits of supplemental and advanced education to acquire new learning or renew an ICF credential.
Whether you require the CCE credits or not, your completion of both Modules 1 and 3 (or Module 3 alongside 60 hours of equivalent foundational coach training), will earn you the coveted title of Maslow Certified Culture Coach (MCCC). Our enrollment advisors can answer your questions and help you plan your certification path.
Culture Coaching- July 22nd, 2021
Culture Coaching – January 2022
For more information, sign up for our free informational webinar
The time commitment associated with Culture Coaching (Module 3) is 40 hours; 33 hours of training (over 5 partial days as well as group and mentorship sessions), and 7 hours of applied project work. Our course schedule will provide you initial details on how courses are offered and how the training days are distributed. Our enrollment advisors can provide further details around the structure of Module 3.
During Module 3, you will:
- Build a strong framework and understanding of what organizational culture is and how it impacts an organization’s success.
- Understand how to incorporate organizational survey data into coaching for culture transformation.
- Learn to coach leaders and groups on organizational culture, including building and executing a culture action plan.
- Asses real case studies and complete an applied coaching project to reinforce your learning.
- Gain confidence in coaching for culture change.
- Develop a toolkit of culture coaching resources.
- Understand what it takes to move in the direction of becoming a self-actualizing organization, including addressing the alignment of people practices to strategy.
Corporate leaders wanting to change organizational culture and build a great workplace culture.
Human Resources and Communications professionals with the ability to influence and inform culture Certified coaches looking to expand their knowledge and/or work within the area of organizational culture.
Module 1 (or at least 60 hours of ICF approved coach training hours) plus 15 years of corporate work experience.
- Strategy – Culture Alignment: Learning to understand your corporate culture and identify where issues exist, including around alignment of people practices to strategy.
- Self-Actualizing Organization: Understanding what it takes to move in the direction of becoming a self-actualizing organization and how utilizing survey data, action planning techniques, and culture coaching are critical pieces (and commitments) of transformation.
- Applied Project: The capstone project associated with this program actually puts participants back into their organizations, taking on a specific culture transformation project. Participants will apply the skills learned to a practical case study that will also have a positive impact on the organization.
Become a Certified Culture Coach
Become a Maslow Certified Leadership Coach (MCLC) and join the team of world’s best corporate culture coaches.
ICF Accredited Hours
This program is ICF CCE accredited and offers 40 CCE hours.
Learn how to coach through any culture survey, how to develop a culture action plan, how to coach for career journey maps, utilizing human centered design thinking and establishing culture practices.
Increase your knowledge on how organizational culture works and learn how to develop influence on leaders and organizations on Culture Change/Transformation.
During this program, you will be working on an applied project, with a real company/team and a leader, you will find, to practice your culture coaching skills. You will receive feedback from your mentor coach, get support and learn from other participants on their projects as well.
Like minded culture champions
Expanding your network of other outstanding organizations focusing on culture and people potential, ability to collaborate, brainstorm, learn with and from other participants.
My learning with Maslow has reshaped my perspective on people development and given me innovative coaching skills to help people reach their full potential. Maslow is ahead of its time in providing transformative ideas and skills to foster humanistic leadership that honours and elevates the individual.Sinden Luciuk, Vice President, Members’ Products & Services, Doctors of BC
The Maslow Leadership Coaching Program, not only offered the best coach training and hands-on practice opportunities, but introduced tools and concepts that allowed me to get a deeper awareness of my way of thinking. The unique approach to coach training has made me a better leader and coach, and given me the confidence to use my new skills.Deborah Viccars Director, Policy & Planning, Doctors of BC
“Our culture coaches are experts in organizational culture and coaching, they understand the interaction between individual behaviours and group behaviours, have a meta-understanding of using surveys, and can adapt to using different culture models all while coaching individuals and groups”Timothy Tiryaki Founder & CEO Maslow Centre for Executive Leadership
Take a look at our complete calendar of upcoming certification programs.